Saturday, November 24, 2012

Alphabet Week 19: SSS


Hello lovelies!



First Word that Pops into My Head:
Snake...I think this is due to the fact that seeing the "sss" made me think of snakes. (And Harry Potter...)

People I Know:
Sarah - lots of Sarah's, including my cousin!
Sam - Both boys and girls!
Samantha (see above)
Samuel (see above)
Scott - Are "s" names just really popular?
Sandy - My small group leader for women's bible study in WA
Shane -  Again...a few!

Colors:
Saffron
Sandy Brown
Sand
Sangria
Sapphire
Scarlet
Sea Green
Shamrock Green
Silver
Sky Blue
Slate Grey
Steel Blue

Favorites:
Swimming
Swings
Singing
Skies
Skillets
Skeins - Of yarn! =)

Dictionary Word I didn't Know:
Sabliere - Sand pit

Food:
Salad
Shrimp - If any one of you ever wants to buy me shrimp...let's just say I will eat it all as fast as possible (while still trying to look lady-like) and be exceedingly happy! Cold with cocktail sauce or in a pasta is best. I could probably write a whole post on shrimp, but I will spare you.
Seafood - Yum
Salmon - Also yum
Sandwiches
Salami
Sausage
Soup!

I hope this puts a Smile on your face! I wish you a smiling and sunny weekend!

Be blessed.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment